TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.shopandsupply.com (the “Website”) owned and operated by Shop and Supply ltd. Sti (“Shop&Supply” or “we”) on our Website we provide information to help finding and purchasing spare parts for heavy equipment.
The following Terms of Service (the “Terms”) describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of our Website. This agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Website and services provided by Shop&Supply.
Creating an Account
When creating an account on the Website, you shall provide e-mail and/or other contact details. Please make sure that your contact details are correct, as we may use these details to contact you any matters. You shall update your contact details updated to keep it accurate and correct.
ARTICLE 1: OFFERS
- All offers are without obligation.
- If the Client provides the Shop&Supply with data, drawings and the like, the Shop&Supply may rely on their accuracy and completeness and will base its offer on the same.
- The prices stated in the offer are based on delivery ex works, Prices are exclusive of VAT and packaging.
ARTICLE 2: PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The names Rexroth, Kawasaki, Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Volvo, Hitachi, Doosan, JCB, Hyundai or any other original equipment manufacturers are registered trademarks of the respective original equipment manufacturers. All names, descriptions, numbers and symbols are used for reference purposes only.
- You agree that the Website and services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other worldwide laws.
ARTICLE 3: DELIVERY, Return and Warranty
- We charge a shipping and handling fee, shipping and handling fee will be send your email when we confirm your order. We ship via UPS, FedEx, DHL or for heavier parts you can pick it up by your own transportation company. Most products leave our warehouse within the time specified on the confirmed offer that we send. We do not automatically receive tracking numbers most of the time. But when they get them you will get an automatic emai that inform you.. If you do not receive your product within the time specified for that product feel free to call or e-mail for an update on your order.
- In stock products we accept return with in given conditions.However if the products manufactured for you, you can’t return it unless it has a defect on them. Circuit boards, special order parts, stove venting, all custom cut gaskets and other select electronics are not returnable. If you find that you need to return something, please call or e-mail us for return instructions. You will be refunded the original purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee. You will not be refunded any of your original shipping. All returns must be sent back pre-paid, with a tracking number, unused in the original packaging and in a resellable condition. We do not reimburse for any fees that you incur to send the product back to us. All products will be tested before a refund will be issued, if the product is not in proper working order you will not receive a refund.
- Delivery will be made ex works.The risk attached to the good passes to the Client at the time the Contractor makes the good available to the Client. In case we arranged the the transport the risk of storage, loading, transport and unloading will be borne by the Client. The Client may insure itself against these risks.
- Warranty may change according to products so it will be informed during the confirmed offer.
ARTICLE 4: PAYMENT
- Payment will be made at Shop and Supply ltd. Sti bank account that given in our website.
- For the ready on stock units all the payments should be made before the delivery. We are working as in advance payment conditions.
- For special orders which has delivery time. Half of the payment should be send before the production and when they are ready you will get another email that inform you that says ready to ship. With this email you should sent other half so we can arrange your shipment.
ARTICLE 5: APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
- Turkish law applies.
- Disputes will be heard exclusively by Ankara, Turkey court with jurisdiction over the Shop&Supply’s place of establishment