If you are looking for spare parts Create a New Request8 RESULTS
Caterpillar 3306 Engine Engine Family: 2CPXL10.5MRG Maximum Advertised kW (HP): 224 ( 300
6BT series Engines orginal Cummins Second hand dismounted from truck Self starter can be
BRAND NEW 2013 MODEL C7 ENGINE ENGINE SERIAL NO: JTF18 ENGINE FAMILY:
Dismounted from Hyundai 210 excavator it is in good working conditions and all the parts on
197-9641 PULLEY ASSEMBLY-IDLER ORGINAL CATERPILLAR CATERPILLAR (CAT) SPARE PARTS ENGINE SPARE
CATERPILLAR-3406E 6BR1-UP WE HAVE OPTIONS FOR BRAND NEW AND SECOND HAND OPTIONS IN CATERPILLAR
Caterpillar C18 TXW1-UP Engine Cat engine model as re-man other cat engines also
The vehicle industry is one of the most developing industries all over the world. Within this industry, developments are constantly being made and the automobile industry is constantly developing.
In vehicles, the engine is generally referred to as a machine that converts chemical energy into heat energy. At the same time, it is one of the most well-known basic features of motors, which have the ability to obtain power by converting heat energy into mechanical energy. These engines are also in two different forms according to the time types. In response to the question of what is an engine by type of time, it is first divided into two-stroke engines and also four-stroke engines.
Technically diverse engines are also available. Their structure and working systems are different. The engine, which is the heart of every vehicle, is indispensable for vehicles. Engine issue is important for vehicles. Because the engines in the vehicles are the most important part. Engines are of two parts, gasoline and diesel. Both burn in different ways.
Because engines work in different ways, they can fail over time. Faulty engines should be maintained and repaired. You can continue to work efficiently by replacing the engine with original engine spare parts. Take care to replace the engine with original spare parts. Since the engine part is important, maintenance and repair works will take time. A small mistake can cause the end of the engine's life.
What is Engine Spare Part?
It is called the part located in the front of the vehicles and located in a large area. The engine enables the vehicles to move by taking power from the fuel. Although the motor has the ability to move, it consists of certain parts. We will consider the parts of the engine in two groups as parts inside and outside. Engine spare parts are the main task. Parts outside the engine are part of the engine, but serve as auxiliary parts. The parts of the engine are:
Engine Block: It forms the main body of the engine. It contains cylinders, crankshaft, camshaft, oil pump, outside fuel pump, distributor, oil filter, alternator, starter motor by bearing the pistons and crankshaft. By connecting to the chassis via engine mounts, the cylinder block and cylinder head may crack when cold water is poured into a hot engine and hot water is poured into a cold engine.
- Cylinder Head: Covers the cylinder block, creates combustion chambers and enables it to carry spark plugs, intake and exhaust valves, injectors.
- Crankcase: It closes the bottom side of the cylinder block and stores the engine oil. There is an oil drain plug under it and it allows the oil to be drained.
- Valve Cover: It is placed from the engine oil and the oil cover on it, by protecting the valve mechanism and the engine from dust, water and dirt.
- Crankshaft: Rotates linear motion from pistons in circular motion. There is a gear and pulley at the very end of the crankshaft. By giving movement to the gear camshaft, it enables the pulley to move the alternator with the water pump.
- Piston: It allows times to occur due to its movements in the cylinder.
- Piston Rod: It transmits the linear motion from the piston to the crankshaft, allowing it to move.
- Rings: By providing the impermeability between the moving parts on the pistons, when the rings or the cylinder chamber are worn, the engine burns oil and provides fumes from its exhaust.
- Cam: The shaft gets its movement from the crankshaft. It provides movement to the distributor, valves and oil pump, fuel pump.
- Valves: Intake and exhaust valves. Intake valves allow air in diesel engines, and gasoline-air mixture for gasoline engines to enter the cylinder.
- Oil Pump: It is the element that takes the oil from the crankcase and pumps it to the engine parts to be lubricated.
- Gaskets: They provide sealing between fixed parts.
Construction Equipment Engine Spare Parts
Construction machines work continuously and under the toughest conditions. That's why they wear more. Accordingly, maintenance and spare parts are needed. Spare parts in these vehicles extend the life of the machines and make their working performance more efficient.
All of the machines provide high performance with large and small spare parts and accessories. In addition, spare part accessories for construction equipment are parts that enable the machines to move acrobatic. It carries out maintenance and repair works with engine spare parts. Construction machines work more efficiently with maintenance and repair.
How to Provide Construction Equipment Engine Spare Parts
Spare parts and accessories used in construction machinery are handled in many categories. Construction machinery The parts that require constant maintenance and replacement are available in authorized service centers and repair shops, enabling the vehicles to be used quickly.
Construction machinery sealing equipment, bearings, chassis parts, transmissionA group parts and transmission gears, bolts and pins, nails, blades and drill bits, engine spare parts and pump and pump equipment are the main construction equipment spare parts products.
Construction Equipment Engine Spare Parts Brands
Many service and repair shops have been established for Construction Machinery and they have duties to perform spare parts and maintenance and repair operations of the machines. However, not every service and repair shop has spare parts for engines.
Each service and repair shop has a different brand and engine parts. Not every engine part fits together. The most suitable choice for engine spare parts is to use parts according to the work machines. Because today, there are many different construction machinery companies and services. Chief among these are Volvo, Hyundai, Samsung, Komitsu, etc. brands are included.
Online Engine Spare Parts
Today, with the developing technology age, it has become important to reach the construction equipment and engine spare parts. Even on the other side of the world, companies now offer the opportunity to ship engine parts with a website.
With the internet at the beginning of today's era, ordering engine parts is easy. Each company offers its own parts for sale with detailed information on the site. For those who want to buy spare parts for engines, it is possible to get them from online sites.